Busy Birds Before and After School Clubs
Welcome to Busy Birds Before and After School Club
We want the club to be a safe but relaxed environment, that the children will enjoy attending. We are less structured than in school time, much the same as being at home but we still expect the same good standards of behaviour and fairness for all.
We are pleased that our club continues to grow and will continue to work in partnership with parents to provide a stimulating childcare service.
A key feature of the club is learning through play, along with gaining confidence and life skills. Being with different aged children enables invaluable friendships to grow within the different key stages.
We will provide you with good communication about your child's time in club.
We would to like hear any feedback or ideas you may have about the club.
We aim to:
- Work in partnership with parents and carers.
- Create a child-centred setting where the children and young people are encouraged to make decisions.
- Value children’s free time, allowing fun and freely chosen play.
- Ensure the delivery of creative and appropriate play opportunities in a safe, caring and stimulating environment by providing a programme of activities and facilities designed to meet individual needs.
- Share and discuss children’s achievements with parents, whilst also sharing and discussing any difficulties that may arise.
- Evaluate and reflect on our work to ensure that the needs of all children and parents/carers are met.
Mrs. Kerri O’neil -Busy Birds Manager