Shared values are at the centre of our school and are essential to our success.
- To provide a secure, happy and stimulating learning environment which everyone can be proud of and where adults and children are proud to be, thus promoting good attendance.
- To promote high standards of teaching and learning and to expect the highest levels of attainment for everyone.
- To provide a range of opportunities and learning experiences through a highly innovative, motivating curriculum which maximises the individual’s true potential, secure high achievement and challenges all.
- To harness developing technologies to this purpose ensuring our children are confident to use these safely.
- To promote confidence and enthusiasm in all aspects of school life.
- To foster positive relationships, to engender an ethos with tolerance and respect for others views, and ourselves, evident in our actions.
- To nurture an awareness of society and everyone’s rights and responsibilities and to develop, in all members of our school community, the ability to make good choices.
- To be a community that works together towards our shared goals with vision and commitment, nurturing children and adults who are lifelong learners.